[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- Rule your domain as an immortal Wizard-King, a leader capable of awe-inspiring destruction, possessing the ability to defeat equally imposing adversaries!
- Reign supreme over one of 12 distinct and amazing races such as Elves, Frostlings, Draconians, Dwarves, Halflings, Humans, and even the Undead.
- Specialize in one of 7 Spheres of Magic including Earth, Fire, Life, and Death, while customizing your magical skills and abilities.
- Enlist the aid of more than 30 loyal champions like rangers, warriors, and priests - these heroes lead your troops into battle and posses the unique ability to wield an assortment of over 75 mighty artifacts hidden throughout the world.
- Charge into battle with special units such as Dwarf Steamcannons, Halfling Eagle Riders, Human Airships, and Frostling Mammoth Riders - over 100 different types at your disposal.
- Dictate the fate of the world from within your Wizard's Tower, a virtual antenna of power used to transport your ground-shaking spells.
- Immerse yourself in a legendary story during a single-player campaign with 20 scenarios full of intrigue, action, and suspense.
- Lay siege to enemy cities with a careful balance of tactical guile and magical augmentations.
- Seek out assistance from various Deities - their favor can lift an aspiring emperor to greatness, while their displeasure can lead a thriving nation into ruins.
- Design your very own scenarios, heroes, items, and even new Wizards with the enhanced scenario editor, challenging others to triumph over your creation.
- Guide the growth of your cities as you see fit, building formidable defenses, mystical temples, grand training grounds for your armies, and more.
- Research powerful enchantments, fierce combat magic, and world altering spells - all brought to life with a 3D-particle system sure to dazzle even the most seasoned Wizard.
- Experience crystal clear sound and life-like detail for characters, creatures, terrain and more with an enhanced sound engine and a new true-color graphics engine.
- Confront rival Wizards in Multiplayer warfare via a LAN or over the Internet for up to 8 players - options include Play by Email, Hot Seat, and the exciting Simultaneous-Turn System allowing all players to move at the same time!
Processor: 100% PC Compatible
Operating System: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
CPU: Pentium® II 300 MHz processor or equivalent
RAM: 64MB RAM (minimum)
CD-ROM: 8X Speed
Hard Drive Space: 500MB
Graphics: DirectX 8.0 compatible 4MB video card
Sound Card: DirectX 8.0 compatible sound card
Keyboard & Mouse: Microsoft® compatible