Interesting first try and the map looks good! Seems like it needs a lot of playtesting to pull it off right, though! Did you ty the map yourself?
myan12345 File Author
Posted on 05/31/06 @ 05:57 AM
yes it all worked for me
Posted on 07/05/06 @ 05:42 AM
I have played it for a few minutes and I have a few comments:
1) How are you supposed to kill a Greater Demon?
2) In the map discription stands that you lose when Nalin is killed, but he died in my game and I could continue.
3) I would remove the pavement everywhere, except Dwarrodelf. Where you remove the pavement you must then decorate the ground with rocks and and such. It looks much nicer.
4) The enemy's hero that you have to kill attacked a stack of mine when I just entered Dwarrodelf. I think you should place the Wizards on the map, because the AI never attacks with his Wizard. Keep the Wizard towers disabled.
5) At the beginning of the game you have the Spawn Wizard animation, I would remove that, because the Wizard doesn't play a role in your scenario.
6) The message at the start of the game tells you to build an outpost at the entrance. Then you get another message to build another outpost. After that you can rebuild a city to get reinforcements, but you have used both of your pioneers already.