« She sits at the center of her Web, a dark force of intense evil power... »
Lolth the Demonic Queen of Spiders sent her Avatar in the Abyss.
She hopes to see her worshippers dominate this world soon, and then, she will be able to come herself on the Prime Material Plane to devour all forms of life and to destroy the Light.
But She has forgotten the 6 priestress…
Shadow thinks to know the Lolth's exact plans and she wants to take her chance.
The madness of Korn says to her that Lolth and the others wizards are allied against Her.
Helena (aka Death) was to be cursed and she can't tolerate another dark divinity because she will be safe when all wizards with death magic sphere and the Lolth's Avatar will be destroy ; she thinks this is the only way for her to be free of the curse.
Winter thinks that Lolth can help her to destroy the other wizards, and perhaps she could sign alliance in the future to destroy Lolth's Avatar too.
Time of war is near and Julia has gone away... Lonodia, an young elfic princess, hopes for her return before the worst...
And Destiny, the Oracle of the Archonians, has seen darkest days are coming soon... she knows only the peace and enemies seems so powerful...
Conditions of Victory : Kill all wizards OR Kill the Avatar of Lolth and rebuilt the Forgotten City.
1. Please don't use your wizard unit at the beginning of the game, stay in your capital.
2. AI Levels of difficulty recommended : Emperor (or King but not lesser)
3. Diplomatic settings are fixed (prefer in order Korn, Shadow or Death for blood war ; Winter, Lonodia or Destiny for diplomatic options game)
4. It’s impossible to make peace with Korn ; in the same way Death is in war with Shadow and Korn (and it seems difficult for her to be in peace with Destiny and Lonodia, but…)
5. Check descriptions of your « special » hero and wizard.
6. Few but dangerous indies wait on the map, be carreful
not so good than your Legacy of Lolth map
map too flat but I like the scenario (simple but really good) and your 2 maps are linked (LoL map is the sequel of AoL map) I'm a new player and I started with one of your map... I'm really fan
Map design (good) could be better (like in your another map)