This is a slightly edited version of the classic AoW2 online 4-player map, Centralaeon. These are the changes:
1) Deleted and replaced the undeground towns, hoping to stop the out of sync error when the first underground town is captured
2) Removed haste berry trees near underground teleporters
3) Blocked underground teleport route between capital cities
4) Removed spawned units that were generated during the game
5) Removed central haste berry trees
Long Ago, a powerful wizard called Armeia built a city in an area rich in magical energies. Here, a natural hexagon exists, the nodes at its sides focusing enormous powers at the center, where she built Centralaeon. Her tower was the most glorious in all the lands and it dwarfed all the other wizards' towers.
The empire flourished for centuries. Armeia turned the surrounding lands to ice and sealed off any entrance to her glorious city. She also constructed a vast and complex system of teleporters and fortresses to safeguard her domain.
Then, one day, frostling miners made a frightening discovery in the tunnels. There, they found a most terrible secret.
It destroyed them all.
Now, the empire lies in ruins. And four wizards seek to build their own empires on the ruins of the last.
But always remeber the fate of Armeia, whose thirst for power attracted things unspeakable that doomed her and her empire.