I had fun creating a 1v1 Hide and seek game that try to be deep and strategic in term of mechanics and tools to play with.
Here is a list of some functionalities :
- The goal is simple, within a 66 turns play, the hero hunter must find the hero pursued and kill him.
- The hunter and the pursued can chose up to 3 items to pick at the start of the game. They have 3 bags with 3 items in each, only 1 item per bag can be picked (18 different items at all). Each item gives special advantages to help or juke during the hunt.
- Still struggling catching the pursuer ? At the turn 51, the hunter get the "haste" effect for more pressure.
- In the map, there are guards that can warns the hunter if the pursued pass close to them.
- There are many places where the pursued can hide.
- There are teleportation signs that allow to teleport somewhere close. First enable the teleportation by reaching the first sign before taking the teleportation reaching the second sign.
- Some other things... Like having birds to scout out or juke with the guards for the pursuer or follow a side mission and unlock a black dragon for the hunter...