Official tournament editions of maps to be used for the 2010 singles PBEM Tournament.
**** Battle of Enioch - by Enginerd
SEMI FINAL MAP
**** The Experiment - by Albaron
- Changed some events to prevent exploits. Nothing game-changing.
QUARTER FINAL ROUND MAP
**** Elementmo - by Unsellord
(Changes since last upload)
- Cilia now starts first
- Evened up access to UG cities
- Removed Wizard Towers from an UG and Surface city (+ replaced with Master's guild).
- Catalysts are now better defended
- Better access to structures for Cilia in S-SW route.
- Units are now fixed in the recruit sites (one sometimes gave Saint, for example) as well as start wizard.
- Replaced Mole for Nomad player with Elder
- Defenders closest watchtower bit stronger
- UG Lord-join crypt is not as strongly defended now.
- Fixed problems with 'double guards' on structures.
SECOND ROUND MAP
**** Sea of Sand - by Swolte
(changes since last upload)
- Replaced Order quest with Magic quest stones at start
- Added some halfling defenders on bridges in underground east.
- Fixed bug that Lizard Spawns would still come, even after Lizard heroes were killed.
FIRST ROUND MAP
**** UpNUnder - by iBobs
(changes since last upload:
- Removed one Ranger from NW Dungeon after tester feedback.
- Adjusted random spawns after concerns on forums: level 4 is no more an option. Generally made chance lower players would get large differences in quality of units.
Weak reward gives one unit: (Level 1 or 2 or 2).
Moderate reward gives one unit: (Level 2 or 2 or 3).
Strong reward gives one unit: (Level 2 or 3 or 3).
- Random spawns in Tree could be too impactful. Set to 'low'.)
* HopesEnd - by Charx
* Oceania - by Puncturebox
These maps will be finalized AFTER the randomization of tournament match-ups takes place.
If you notice large balance mistakes, please provide feedback to: swolte at gmail dot com.