News Archive - Sept 2004
The best multiplayer map for Shadow Magic
Posted by jamieJME @ 3:50 PM
You can now vote for the best multiplayer map for AoW- Shadow Magic in our poll. :)
Please note that as we had so many nominations for this catagory, we will do 2 votes and then (probably) see who had the most votes so every click counts!
Best Single Player Map
Posted by Angel Nojd @ 2:19 PM
The poll is closed and the competition was intense between the top 2 maps, the 3rd coming along behind and then the last 3 in a group as well. Here are the results:
1. "Battles of Creation: The Blackened Mire", by jamieJME: 63 votes.
2. "Master of Wonders", by Webusver: 61 votes.
3. "The Battle of Creation", by jamieJME: 48 votes.
4. "Horseshoe Bend Falls", by bigben34: 29 votes.
5. "Gigan's Throne", by Outlier: 25 votes.
6. "Conjunction of a million spheres", by Arsiel: 20 votes.
Well done jamieJME, and everyone else who even got nominated for the competition!
The next poll, to select the best multiplayer map, will be put up soon!
Best single player map for shadow magic...
Posted by jamieJME @ 4:15 PM
Just a reminder to say that the poll to decide the best single player map for Shadow Magic will be closing shortly so get your vote in if you havn't already!
Age of Wonders II Heaven Copyright © 1997-2004 HeavenGames LLC. All Rights Reserved. Written permission is required if you want to use any materials published on this website for use on your own website, in its original form, or translated into other languages.